Quality Craftsmanship & Value
Design Build Construction by Norman Builders
Design Build Construction Services for Homeowners in Eastern MA & Southern NH
Professional, Turnkey Design Build Construction Services to Transform Your Vision into Reality
Based in Newton, NH, we at Norman Builders provide turnkey design build construction services for southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. Since 2007, our custom home builders in Massachusetts have been delivering high-quality craftsmanship and professional service.
The design-build process includes collaborating with top designers and architects to turn your construction drawings into reality. Here’s what to expect when working with a qualified custom home builder in Andover, MA, or the neighboring areas.
Design Build Construction Phase One: Design
The first step is the design. We offer a comprehensive process that’s open and transparent. We focus on the details, so you can be confident that your vision translates into your dream home.
- Defining the budget: We begin by discussing your budget and developing an estimated project cost, including as much detail as possible.
- Conceptual design: Next, we collaborate with the designer to work out space planning and the conceptual floor plan. Once you approve these, it’s time for development.
- Design development: Now, it’s time to refine the conceptual design, including defining final building components and dimensions. In this step, the major areas of the build — structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing — are also chosen. We also begin to look at product selection for doors, windows, and roofing. We take great care to ensure you’re fully informed throughout the process. When you’re ready to work with a high-quality custom home builder in Andover, MA, or the surrounding areas, we’ll be there. You’ll always have a project coordinator to guide you through development.
- Final plans: With decisions made, we can finalize the plans and move on to creating construction documents so the build process can start.
Design and Build Phase Two: Build
Because we work with you to design and build, everything is more seamless. The build process includes these services.
- Project management: An experienced project manager runs the project and timelines while also communicating with you regularly about progress. The project manager focuses on meeting deadlines and staying on budget by creating a construction schedule.
- Walk-throughs: When the project nears completion, you’ll begin to do walk-throughs to create final punch lists. The construction team then addresses any punch list items, ensuring the finished project is defect-free.
After the final punch list, it’s time to walk into your new property and call it home.
Working with Norman Builders
Design and build projects begin with an initial consultation regarding budget, needs, and time frames. Our team approach delivers exceptional results, and our projects represent high quality. We’d love to work on an NH or MA design and build project for you.
Contact our custom home builders in Massachusetts today to get started!